Monday, August 20, 2007

Sam's Batik House

Friday, 24 August 2007

It is funny! Sister had 1 (maybe 2) business cards from the shop. I asked for 3 business cards with the intention of giving out to friends. I told the ladies in the shop that I would email their bosses and let them know when I have done posting of the pictures, that I took of their shop, into my blog. Funny! Neither Sister and I could find the cards anywhere. We were sure we have them in our handbags and brought them back to Miri. I don't know how many times I search but to no avail. They just disappeared into the thin air!!

***** If you are the owners of the Batik house and reading this posting, please know that I haven't forgot to email you, as I promised to. All the best to your business. *****


Friday, 17 August 2007

I love the selection of clothes in this Batik house in Penang Road.




There are clothes for casual, formal or evening wear and even clothes for belly-dancing!


And lovely handbags to go with.


.......I like this one. I like that one too. Don't know which one to choose! Help..................

1 comment:

rachel67 said...

Hi Irene,
I am from Sam's batik House
Just wanted to let you know we will be moving to a new address
which will be:
Sams Batik House
183,185,Penang Road
10000,Penang
Malaysia
It is just few doors away.